7 thoughts on “Alta-Tollhaus Digger says…

• February 20, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Yes you do Digger! 🙂 Such a handsome fellow and I looove the moves you got from Chica! What’s Dad think about them? LOL
    You look all grown up in that picture of you stacked! Wow…when is your first show? Hup Hup
    The picture of you in the tunnel? Well that is one to be framed, I think. Adorable!
    Carole, where can I get the stuff to put in DuKes’ ears? Should I do them both or just the one that’s down?
    Very nice pictures. 🙂 I need to take some lessons, I think. LOL
    DuKes’ Ma, Terri

• February 21, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Terri, send an email to me with your snail mail address and I’ll send you the forms I use. CarsinGSD@gmail.com

• February 21, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Hi Duke,

Dad says my Chica move is a little to close for comfort, not sure what he means but I ripped his jeans there so he’s nervous for some reason?

I worked real hard and I was so tired I had to take a break in the tunnel. It was nice in there. I want mom to get me one.

Carole sure does take nice pictures doesn’t she. I really like her, she taught me lots of new stuff.

Digger

• February 22, 2013 at 4:23 pm

This is one good looking puppy! Very nice!

• February 22, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Thanks Julie, we think so too! We just love him sooooo much!

• February 22, 2013 at 7:19 pm

Digggger..tell your Dad to hold your ball farther away! What is he thinkin’? He is gonna get hurt.
    When I first met the tunnel I was a little bit worried about it, until Ma went to the other end and called my name “DuKe-a-DuKe, puppuppuppup.” I came runnin’ through it fast as I could. Now I like it alot. We learned that in my Puppy School along with alot of stuff. I don’t member it all, ‘cuz I’m thinkin bout my teeth. I think about my teeth so much, my ear falls down. Hahahaha. Isn’t that silly? I will send you a picture when Mom gets my ear forms put in. Then I WILL be TOO SEXY for MY EARS! LOL LOL
    Maybe you got the looks in our family, but I gots da *MOJO* heehee
    DuKe-a-DuKe esq.