10 thoughts on “Mostly Girls

• December 18, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Finally, more than one female puppy in a litter! What beautiful sisters! Are you planning to hold one back, Julie?

• December 18, 2011 at 4:05 pm

That’s my plan! Mos thinks I should keep a male back since Gavin will not be here for ever. But I cannot keep more then two pups at one and do right by them.

• December 18, 2011 at 5:03 pm

In the sixth picture it looks like the blue collar boy is crying, “get the red collar girl offa me!”. Poor guy. 🙂

• December 18, 2011 at 6:33 pm

That’s a smart choice. Gavin won’t be in Marshall forever, but he can always come over for dates! His puppies are SUPER. Gavin girls are precious commodities! Snap one up while you can.

They sure are PRETTY… On looks alone, right now, I’m partial to pink. But I reserve the right to change my mind with the next batch of pictures! I’m not very good at picking pups. Luckily, mine picked me and made it easy.

• December 19, 2011 at 9:25 am

They are changing so much now! Still mostly sleepy and cuddly, but in some pictures I can see them beginning to wake up to the world already. This is exciting beyond belief. They are all so beautiful – good luck trying to pick, Julie! I’m glad it’s your job!

• December 19, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Wow, the colors on these puppies appears to be intense, love the richness of the red/tan, maybe Gavin and Kira should have another litter before Gavin returns? I am pretty positive I want one! I love these puppies, I hope they have good Schutzhund drives!!

• December 19, 2011 at 2:48 pm

I am having a hard time keeping track of how old they are. They are so precocious that it throws me off. They had visitors this weekend and I said they were 4 weeks old when they were really only 3 weeks old. The only thing they have done on schedule is getting their teeth in. Eyes were open at 7 days instead of 10. Climbing out of the whelping box at 2 weeks instead of 3 weeks. I even started weaning them much earlier then normal, just because they were ready for it. I think these pups will be handfuls! This morning one of the pups was tugging on a blanket. They do have beautiful color.

• December 19, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Oh be still my rapidly beating heart! WOW – they are gorgeous :~)

• December 19, 2011 at 5:07 pm

I love red collar girl-she would fit very nicely under mt x-mas tree.

• December 19, 2011 at 5:12 pm

That just means you will have to take one from the next litter also!!!