W-Litter 23 Days

jrm_9037
jrm_9030
jrm_9084

jrm_9088

Purple collar boy standing

jrm_9073

Purple and blue collar on the floor

jrm_9061

Comments

JK
December 18, 2011 at 2:59 pm

OMG, I love this phase! Why does lime green boy ALWAYS look most like Gavin? I think it’s a psychological thing. Is there a dark green boy? If so, that’s the one that Josie is going to want shipped to Texas.

Who is the little doofus playing patty-cake on the floor? He is too cute!

December 18, 2011 at 4:02 pm

There is a dark green boy, he is also a big boy with lots of coat. The lime-green in this litter is the easiest to pick out as he is the only one with white on him (blue collar has a tiny bit on his chest). Dark green might be the one on Andrea’s lap and maybe the one rolling around? Maybe someone else will remember?

Kirsten
      December 20, 2011 at 4:48 pm

Ha ha ha, JK – “little doofus”!

Julie, does “lots of coat” mean it could be a long coat or does it mean just what it says… lots of coat?

The pictures of puppies rolling around on the floor look like bear cubs to me. Very cute!

December 20, 2011 at 5:09 pm

a long coat is a long coat. I *think* the only long coat is purple..some days I am not sure if he really is or not. “lots” of coat means they are plush or have thick hair coat. Some people describe long coats as “plush” which is not accurate.

Kirsten
        December 20, 2011 at 5:42 pm

Ahhh. I understand. The breed standard has changed to acknowledge the
        long stock coat with undercoat as it’s own variation, correct? If I am correct, I wonder are long coats becoming more requested than before?

A male, possible long coat with a purple (Lily’s fave color) collar? I think he will fit perfectly under my birthday tree! 🙂

December 19, 2011 at 10:56 am

Dark Green Boy with lots of coat and a big boy?? Does he have black face? If so, SEND HIM over!!

December 19, 2011 at 10:18 am

very, very, very nice pups.

December 20, 2011 at 6:21 pm