Camp Kayla Pool Party

_CS01917

_CS02056

_CS02098

_CS02111

Kayla LOVES pool parties:
_CS02113

Willa – eh, not so much! I was getting ready to rush her for DNA testing. She would retrieve her toys from the pool but had no interest in getting wet. Until I began squirting her with the hose! She loves getting squirted in the face and biting the water.  Cancelled emergency DNA test—she is definitely an A-T dog. I am sure Julie will appreciate Willa’s new trick come bath time.  😉

_CS02145

_CS02139

_CS02167

Garbo:
_CS02188

Garbo says there is nothing better than a dip in the pool and then a good roll in the grass!

Comments

May 26, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Ember was mad that there wasn’t any water in her pool, so she was taking it out on the pool by biting it and trying to carry it around. I filled it with water for her and she also loves to bite at the water from the sprayer. I’m glad that I do not have to do a DNA test on her, either. They are fun to watch while they’re playing in the pool, but not so fun when they jump on your lap and get you all wet! 🙂

Fargo
May 26, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Carole,
DuKe doesn’t need the emergency DNA test either! 🙂
Our weather stinks for pool parties, but he did get to test out his *swimmies* once. He behaved alot like Willa did. It was only when I threw his balls (no, not HIS BALLS) his Chuck-It balls in, did he finally go into the water. After that he would take them out, just so I’d throw them in again. 🙂

Terri
p.s Chic is looking super!!

Fargo
May 26, 2013 at 4:20 pm

ooooops…. Chica

rita
May 26, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Roman wishes he was there!!! He LOVES a pool party with pretty girls!

Lynda
May 26, 2013 at 9:36 pm

Carole,
Super to see pictures of all the girls having fun in the sun…and the water!

Ron and Nancy (Digger)
May 28, 2013 at 10:14 am

Oh they look like they’re having so much fun. My pool is finally warm enough to get in so this weekend was to be the long awaited day to get Digger into the pool but it didn’t go as planned. He was standing right next to me while I was setting up my lounge chair and he took a step backward with one back leg, lost his footing and went in butt first! He was so good, he hung on to the deck with his front legs and I pulled him out. He helped using his back legs to climb up the wall and then grip the deck for the final pull. He turned and looked at the pool like “what the hell??”

I just love my big, funny puppy:)

Julie
May 28, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Nice to see Chica and Garbo.

Carole
May 28, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Great. You just insulted “the others.” Kayla & Silly Willy are not happy with you. 😉