Need to Hear From You – NASS 2012

12 Responses

1. Presi says:

Perfect timing on this post! I just turned in our registration a few hours ago.
    James, Fenris, and I will be there. Fenris will be in the 6-9 month junior puppy class.

2. Lies Rosema says:

I wanted to attend but the year it goes back to Chicago from the DC area I will be in DC for the weekend 🙁

3. Lisa, Libby & Ziva's mom says:

I have been getting my paperwork together. Ziva will be going in the 6-9 month females. If anyone will be travelling across New York state via the thruway (I-90) to IL and wants to make it an AT caravan let me know. I am 20 minutes from exit 43 and about 1 hr west of the Syracuse exits. Ziva & I would also welcome a roomie.

4. Ed and Mary says:

Hi pending our schedule we would be interested in checking it out. If we brought Aslan, I saw registration for puppy class. What does that entail?

5. Lisa, Libby & Ziva's mom says:

Julie, are You going to have a kennel group?

6. Lynda says:

Jack and I will be at NASS with Aiden.
    Aiden is in the 3 – 6 month (just barely) male baby puppy class.

Hope to see LOTS of AT family members there!!

7. Andrea says:

Matt and I will be there with Zeta. She will be in the 18-24 month female class.

For the guys and gals who’ve never been to NASS, you will absolutely love it!

Our first AT dog, Niro, is a companion but the more I got to know Julie and she invited me to watch Gustavo train with some of the other AT dogs, I knew I had to take a trip to NASS to support the team. Boy, was I hooked! I came back and said to Matt, “you know I’d really like to do that with a dog of our own”, hence, Zeta!

8. Lee R says:

Brody and I will be there, of course. He will be in the 3-6 month puppy group with all of his A-T buddies.

9. josiem says:

We need an AT jackets, I thought Jennie was working on it?

Jennie! you slacker!