Cover Girl Sydney

The gorgeous P-litter makes the SV Zeitung December 2012 issue! Prada, aka as Sydney as in Barb’s Sydney, is the cover girl, and again on the inside cover with sister Paris.
IMG
IMG_0001
IMG_0002
Here are the actual photos
jrm_4857
jrm_4900
….and look what I found, this beautiful picture of Maika, she was playing with the P-litter the day I took these pictures. She so often took over as “mother” to the litters once they had been weaned.
jrm_4916

I have been avoiding looking at pictures of Allie and Maika, but this one was right there with the pictures of the P-litter.

8 thoughts on “Cover Girl Sydney

• February 5, 2013 at 12:49 am

What superstars, each and every one!

As hard as it is Julie, you must celebrate the life of your girls through sharing as many photographs as you come across. 🙂 Hugs!

• February 5, 2013 at 8:43 am

What beautiful girls, of course they are “cover girls” who can’t see that?! The beauty of these and all your puppies comes thru their great heritage. Ditto Andrea’s comments.

• February 5, 2013 at 9:58 am

Andrea took her “wise” pills today. We must listen to the wise one as she gives very good advice. Maika was one of the best self-appointed dog moms—right up there with Funny.

• February 5, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Awwww, these photos bring back memories.. ME Bugging Julie about getting a pup from this litter!! LIKE ONCE A WEEK- yep, I psycho dialed her!

I will never forget you Maika, you were one of the most beautiful GSD I have ever seen in my life. You were so sweet to baby Andrew when he fell on the snow, licking his face as he cried and making sure he was okay. … gah I don’t want to cry at work!!

• February 5, 2013 at 5:02 pm

I DO have my moments you know Carole! 🙂

• February 6, 2013 at 11:45 am

How TOTALLY exciting for you all to have your babies in a magazine!
    I KNOW the feeling! 😉

CAROLE……did you buy Barb and Paris’ Mommy a new shirt? LOL!

• February 6, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Ditto-we all miss them

• February 7, 2013 at 8:40 pm

I remember these great pictures. Of course they should be cover girls!

I have this same picture of Maika in Aiden’s photo file.