14 thoughts on “Rockin’ U-Rock on Brickhaus Field

• February 4, 2013 at 7:01 am

Carole,
    Thanks for these most awesome shots of U-Rock. Only you can make a dog fly… or look like a kangaroo 🙂 when they do protection.

I love how strong his red shows up in these pictures. But, not only do you bring his beautiful colors out, you also bring out his goofy and lovable personality in that last picture… along with his always kissing tongue.

Now, if you could only have photoshopped my behind in that first picture… 🙂

• February 4, 2013 at 9:20 am

Orly, I know you must be so proud of your boy. You both look fantastic. Love the fun you both are having,

• February 4, 2013 at 9:28 am

Patti, is it that obvious?

• February 4, 2013 at 9:31 am

Somehow, my entire msg did not take on my iPhone.
    He is one wonderful dog, thanks to our wonderful Julie.

• February 4, 2013 at 10:46 am

Super pictures! I especially love the last one of Orly and U-Rock. I love the happiness.

• February 4, 2013 at 4:14 pm

I’m just jealous of seeing people in sunshine and short sleeves right now! You guys look great (and relatively warm!)

• February 4, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Orly, U-Rock is looking absolutely gorgeous! His protection work looks AWESOME! You guys will pass your BH with flying colors, wish I could be there to cheer you all on!

• February 4, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Thank you Julie… That was sweet… And you are right, U-Rock has a way of spreading happiness.

• February 4, 2013 at 9:20 pm

Thanks Jackie. Carole did say how much he reminds her of Max. And Max is stunning.
    We too wish you could be here… Especially if you brought those lucky angel jeans with you… 🙂

• February 4, 2013 at 9:44 pm

Great pictures of Orly and U-Rock.
    I agree with everything Jackie, and everyone else, said.
    Good luck with your BH.

• February 5, 2013 at 2:24 pm

AWESOME pictures! This is such a transformation. Go get ’em, Orly and U-Rock!

• February 5, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Good Lord, what are you feeding that dog, he is uber shiny!!

Don’t you love ’em GSD showlines that can work? 😉

• February 5, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Thanks Josie.
    I have to give Pam credit for the shine. Ever since I saw a post of Pam’s I’ve been adding Alfalfa & Kelp to their dinner along with a Welactin Omega-3 pill. Made a world of difference in their coat and shine.

And yes, I love working showline GSD’s. And I love to see the look of suprise on others’ faces when they see his drive and bite 🙂
    Isn’t this one of the reason we all own Julie’s pups?

• February 6, 2013 at 9:36 pm

3 BH’ check. I’m sure you will all do well. Have fun and remember to breathe.