Keep AWAY from Dogs/Pups!
My vet mentioned this to me and I thought it was worth passing along. Use extreme caution when using Gorilla Glue or any other polyurethane glue. Keep it and the object glued away from your fur kids. A small amount of Gorilla Glue expands greatly when ingested and then hardens and requires surgical removal. An ounce of ingested Gorilla Glue can expand to the size of a basketball! My vet had just surgically removed a large mass of the stuff from a youngster and it was not an easy process.